As a coach, you know better than anyone the value coaching can brings to our lives. I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say that ‘every coach should have a coach.’ That’s what Mentor Coaching is all about.
I am thrilled to be able to offer ICF approved Mentor Coaching.
How can Mentor Coaching help you?
Benefits of Mentor Coaching with Kim Avery
- Greater self-confidence
- Increased awareness
- Deepened proficiency, competency and artistry with the ICF Competencies
- Learn new ways to create breakthroughs for your clients
- Help your clients forward their agenda more quickly and effectively
- Receive access to private library of articles, forms, self-assessments and more
- Grow your referral base due to increased effectiveness
- Fulfill your requirement for your ICF ACC or PCC credential
In addition you will have privileged access to your own private client area…
- Full of information, resources and tools to support you in the coaching process
- Access to a private library of personal, business and marketing articles
- Ability to record and check progress on your goals online
- Receive support in-between your coaching sessions
Why Choose Kim Avery?
- is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation and meets all the requirements to serve as your Mentor Coach.
- serves as an instructor, coach trainer and Mentor Coach for two different prestigious coach training schools.
- has hundreds of hours of Mentor Coaching experience.
- records each Mentor Coaching session for your further study and growth.
- provides immediate verbal and written encouragement and feedback.
- is passionate about helping you become a better coach.
“I’ve put my skills into practice and have had great success with clients since studying with Kim. I highly recommend Kim as a mentor coach to anyone considering or pursuing coaching certification. And based on our conversations, practice sessions, and insights provided, she should be a first choice for any professional looking for a Career Coach. She’s the best!” | Pam Wyess
“Kim is one of the most gifted coaches in the career and life coaching field. She is an encyclopedia of helpful and educational information when it comes to all the different variables in the workplace. The return on investment when working with Kim is through the roof. Multi talented, multi gifted, and one of the most delightful people you will ever meet.” | Beverly Sivert
“I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Kim as a career coach trainee. Kim always encouraged me to go beyond my comfort zone and continue to develop my budding coaching skills. As a role model, she motivated me to want to be and do better. Each session she knew exactly how to highlight the right things in our coaching conversations to make me see that I really had the foundation to be successful in the field.
Kim was consistently supportive of me becoming the person I always wanted to be. Trust me, this is so important for a career changer. If you commit to doing the work, under Kim’s coaching, you will see exceptional results. I guarantee!” | Cindy Pace, Fortune 50 Diversity Executive & Corporate Career Strategist