Videos are a fun and effective tool in your coach’s marketing toolkit. They are easy to make, cost almost nothing and communicate your message in an incredibly powerful way.
Not convinced? Read the statistics below.
Video marketing can increase your visibility and credibility, improve the connection you have with your viewer, make your message more memorable, improve your search engine rankings and most importantly, get you clients.
Here are the latest statistics from HubSpot:
- Having video on your website’s home page makes it 53 times more likely to show up on the first page of Google.
- Web visitors who watch product videos are 144% more likely to add that product to their cart.
- Viewers stay on a website with a video 2 minutes longer than sites without.
- YouTube is now the second biggest search engine in the world.
- More than 60% of all web traffic is video.
How Can One Tool Accomplish So Much?
- Video tells your story quickly. In this age of instant messaging and microwave meals, we have become increasingly impatient. It’s important to get your message across quickly, and that’s just what video does.
- Video helps you connect quickly. If a picture is worth 1,000 words, a video must be worth a million. Seeing and hearing you in action creates a strong personal connection.
- Video makes your message memorable. People are 3 times more likely to remember a message that is communicated with pictures, sound and motion than just with text alone.
- Video is fun. Some people enjoy reading, but almost everyone loves video. Watching TV, going to movies and streaming content online is considered a fun, leisure activity.
- Videos are easy and inexpensive to create. Small video cameras get cheaper by the day, and many people already have one in their Smartphone. Most computers come with basic video editing software, and you can even host your video online at YouTube and other sites for free.
- Video engages people more than traditional methods. It puts a face to your coaching practice, adds your personality to the mix, lets your voice be heard and your heart be seen. It shortcuts the critical know, like and trust factor by allowing your authenticity to shine. And if that’s not enough, placing a link to a video in email has been shown to boost your conversion rate by 50%.
What are you waiting for? Post a link to your video so we can check it out.