Thank you from the bottom of my heart…
For those of you who haven’t heard, we lost our beloved daughter, Bethany, on August 3rd due to a Cerebral Aneurism. The out-pouring of prayer, love, and concern from the Christian coaching community has ministered to me more than you’ll ever know.
Thank you! Thank you for being who you are and for loving me so well in my time of grief.
I know that the lessons left by Bethany’s life and legacy will continue to unfold in the days and years to come, but one in particular stands out to me now…
The seismic impact of a life well-lived.
My friend, don’t ever question the importance and the impact of who you are and what you do. The ripples effects go broader and deeper than you know.
Why Living Well Is So Hard
And I get it, this is hard. It’s hard to feel like little ol’ me can make any difference at all in this vast and needy world.
After all, I’m not
- the smartest
- the boldest
- the richest
- the most qualified
- or really, able to do any of this on my own.
But then, I think about Jesus’ 12 disciples. They weren’t ANY of those things either, yet through them, God turned the world upside-down.
So, why does my one life (and yours) make any difference at all? Why did God create, craft, and choose me and you for the businesses we own and run?
Here’s Why God Chose Me and YOU!
Of course, in God’s great plan there are a million reasons why He chose you, but here are at least 5. You are…
1. Unique — God knew exactly what the world needed at this date and time in history, and so He created YOU!
Each of us is an original.
Galatians 5:26 MSG
2. Gifted — Gallup Organization reports that only 1 in 33.39 million people have the exact Top 5 Talent Themes as you, and God’s given you so much more than that. You are gifted in ways NO ONE else in the world is, and the world is diminished when you don’t share what He has generously given you.
God has given each of us the ability to do certain things well.
Romans 12:6 NLT
3. Experienced — No one has been through the exact life experiences that you have, thus, no one can relate to your clients the way that you can.
Through our union with Christ we too have been claimed by God
as his own inheritance. Before we were even born, he gave us our destiny;
that we would fulfill the plan of God who always accomplishes
every purpose and plan in his heart.
Ephesians 1:11 TPT
4. Prepared for Success — God has gone before you and divinely paved the way for your success by laying out, in advance, the good works He plans for you do.
For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works,
which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2:10 NASB
5. And most of all…You care. You wouldn’t have started on this journey if you didn’t care about making a difference in the world.
If you’ve gotten anything at all out of following Christ, if his love has
made any difference in your life, if being in a community of the Spirit
means anything to you, if you have a heart, if you care …
put yourself aside, and help others get ahead.
Philippians 2:1-4 TPT
Christ’s love and life has made ALL the difference in your life and mine, and we really do care. And that, my friends, is what matters. Everything else, the high IQ, the vast network of connections, the money – God has those and will generously gift them to us as needed.
The Question Isn’t IF but HOW
On a practical level, this means the question is no longer, “CAN this succeed,” because with God’s help, the answer is a resounding “YES!”
The only remaining question is, “how?” What role do you play? What strategies does God want you to use? How will you stay inspired and motivated along the way?
And for that, I’d like to help. At Bethany’s Memorial Service, more than 1,000 people gathered to share how Bethany’s life and love had powerfully impacted them. I was touched, gratified, and inspired. I want to carry on her legacy of changing the world by loving others well – one life at a time.
Thus, my passion has always been, and will continue to be, encouraging and equipping you to succeed in your passion. To make your business all that it can be, so that the world is truly changed.
Impact: 3 Ways to Build a Business That Changes the World | Free Live Training
Recently I held a one-time only free training: “Impact: 3 Ways to Build a Business that Changes the World” that’s just for you – the Christian coach or entrepreneur.
Here’s the scoop…
Impact: 3 Ways to Build a Business That Changes the World
Actionable, power points include…
- Your God-given “SUPER POWER” and how it changes everything
- The easy way to grow your influence in a way that HONORS CHRIST
- The PROVEN profit formula that will keep your business running
- Four fast, sure ways to know EXACTLY what your niche needs & wants
- Practical, actionable steps you can take TODAY
It’s super easy to sign-up to watch the replay. Just click the link below.