My first day as a coach entrepreneur, I was excited, expectant…
I knew how to coach, but had no idea how to market my coaching business. So, I did what any 21st century entrepreneur would do. I sprinted to the computer and Googled it, marketing, coach marketing, entrepreneurship, business-building, you name it I looked it up.
And it was there. All of it. Everything I needed and more. Within seconds of my fingers hitting the keyboard, a tsunami of information flooded out of the screen.
Did you know that every day more than 2 million new blog posts are written, 864,000 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube and 168 million DVD’s worth of new information is put on the Internet?
Every. Single. Day.
I was completely overwhelmed.
On the upside, everything I needed to know was out there in cyberspace. The bad news was that it was buried in 1.2 Zettabytes of unrelated information.
I was faced with three choices:
- Go back to bed and pull the covers over my head
- Get help from a trusted marketing coach, mentor or resource
- Dive in and try to find the marketing principles I needed to know
#1 – Going back to bed was tempting, but I knew I needed answers.
Answer to questions such as:
- What marketing tools yield tangible results for coaches?
- Do I really need a website?
- How do I use social media effectively?
#2 – Getting help from a Christian marketing coach sounded like a great idea. But this was 2006, and that person didn’t exist.
I was on my own.
#3 – I closed my eyes, prayed and jumped in with both feet.
Much to my surprise, I didn’t sink. In fact, I discovered that I loved marketing – almost as much as I love coaching. Who would have thought?
But, I admit, that experience is rare. In fact, when most coaches jump into marketing they drift out to sea and are never heard from again.
Thankfully, for you there’s good news. This is 2014, and times have changed. Christian coaches don’t have to love marketing or spend every precious waking hour wading through an ocean of information looking for the one piece that applies to them.
Experts, like myself, exist to show others the way.
I’ve spent the last eight years of my life learning everything there is to know about marketing. I’ve uncovered key principles, applied it to coaching businesses, lined it up with Scripture and repackaged it into bite-sized pieces so you can do what you were called to do. Coach.
Help is Here
Whether this is Day 1 in your business or Day 1001, you don’t have to go it alone. The Marketing Momentum Program exists to give you the ongoing inspiration, help with implementation and the necessary information you need.
Not too much information – you don’t need to know everything.
Not too little, there are certain essentials that must be in place.
Here is a tiny snapshot of what’s included:
- Two 90-minute Strategic Marketing Plan Seminars so you can create a marketing plan that is just right for you, your business and your schedule.
- Six-week My Ideal Niche Self-Study Program – Taking you step-by-step through researching, testing and choosing a niche that is viable, enjoyable and profitable. This is the first critical, foundational step for any coaching business.
- The Create a Winning Website On-Demand Training– Helping ensure that from the foundation up, your website will work for you – even while you sleep.
- The Create an Irresistible Free Offer On-Demand Training– Allowing you to create a free ‘taste test’ of your services that grows relationships, allows prospects to see the incredible value you provide and at the same time adds them to your mailing list.
- The Create Client Attracting Newsletters On-Demand Training – If coaches were only allowed to use one marketing tool, I’d recommend having an ezine or electronic newsletter. Find out why. More importantly, find out how to make that newsletter successful.
And there is so much more…
Best of all, Marketing Momentum Program is open to you. Space is limited, so I hope you’ll prayerfully consider this opportunity soon.
Good Stuff to Come
Whatever you decide to do, stick around. Coming up on the Christian Coaches Blog, I will unpack the Signature Marketing System™ model. You’ll learn the foundational marketing information that every coach needs to know.
It’s Your Turn
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being the highest amount of overwhelm), how overwhelmed do you feel when it comes to getting the marketing information you need to know?