Welcome to an Encore of Episode 6 of The Professional Christian Coaching Today podcast in which today we sit down with our show’s host, Christopher McCluskey, to hear his story as he has dared to answer the song of his heart, a song placed there by God.
Raised in a healthy Christian family, Chris was blessed beyond measure, but that didn’t mean his path would be without countless challenges and overwhelming obstacles to answer God’s call on his life—a call that has not only touched his professional and personal life but also the lives of thousands.
Chris’s story offers important life lessons we could all learn from:
- The importance of honoring the song God has place in your heart
- Choosing to persevere in the face of adversity
- Committing to running and finishing the race God has set before you
- Sacrificing short-term pleasures for long-term gains
- How a supportive family or community helps us weather life’s storms
- And more…
Be sure to tune in for part two of Chris’ story next week and learn how the worst—and the best—was yet to come.
Until then, keep Raising the Standard and Changing the World!
Interested in leaving an iTunes review? Click here for a guide on how to leave a review on iTunes.