As a coach, you know better than anyone the value coaching can bring to our lives. I’m sure you’ll agree with me when I say that ‘every coach should have a coach.’ That’s what Mentor Coaching is all about.
I am thrilled to be able to offer ICF approved Mentor Coaching.
I’ve put my skills into practice and have had great success with clients since studying with Kim. I highly recommend Kim as a mentor coach to anyone considering or pursuing coaching certification. And based on our conversations, practice sessions, and insights provided, she should be a first choice for any professional looking for a Career Coach. She’s the best!Pam Wyess
Benefits of Mentor Coaching with Kim Avery
Deepened proficiency, competency and artistry with the ICF Competencies
Learn new ways to create breakthroughs for your clients
Help your clients forward their agenda more quickly and effectively
Receive access to private library of articles, forms, self-assessments and more
Grow your referral base due to increased effectiveness
Fulfill your requirement for your ICF ACC or PCC credential
Why Choose Kim Avery?
- is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation and meets all the requirements to serve as your Mentor Coach.
- serves as an instructor, coach trainer and Mentor Coach for a prestigious coach training school.
- has hundreds of hours of Mentor Coaching experience.
- records each Mentor Coaching session for your further study and growth.
- provides immediate encouragement and feedback.
- is passionate about helping you become a better coach.
Kim is one of the most gifted coaches in the career and life coaching field. She is an encyclopedia of helpful and educational information when it comes to all the different variables in the workplace. The return on investment when working with Kim is through the roof. Multi talented, multi gifted, and one of the most delightful people you will ever meet.Beverly Sivert