Do you have trouble getting everything done? Do you find technology overwhelming? Would you like to work more in your areas of strengths and less in your areas of weakness? Maybe it’s time to hire a virtual assistant.
Benefits of listening:
- Find out what a virtual assistant is and what they actually do, so you can take the next step in your business.
- Discern if it’s time for you to hire a virtual assistant, so you can stop wasting time and energy in wondering.
- Know where to find one and what to look for, so you hire the right fit.
Click here to download a transcript of “Is It Time to Hire a VA?”
Here are some resources to consider if you are in the market for a Virtual Assistant:
- IVAA.org – International Virtual Assistants Association – offers training and a member directory
- VAnetworking.com – offers training and a member directory
- FancyHands.com – request based system to handle a multitude of tasks if you aren’t ready to contract with an individual Virtual Assistant
About Susan Fleming
Susan Fleming is a Virtual Assistant to both Kim Avery and Chris McCluskey, and loves what she does. She is also a coach and delights in helping other coaches sort out their technical needs so they can focus more on what they do best. Susan builds on a strong background in public education, corporate training, curriculum development, and entrepreneurship to maximize her impact for her clients.
Home is Winter Haven, Florida, where she lives near her daughter, Julia, and her two granddaughters, Audrie and Tami.
Interested in leaving an iTunes review? Click here for a guide on how to leave a review on iTunes.