Christmas is a beautiful, sacred time when we gather to worship the Christ Child, the Savior of the World, the King.
And it’s also that time of year when we try to show our family and friends how much they mean to us by giving them the “perfect” gift. And whether your gifts are “it’s the thought that counts” type (i.e. fruitcake), side-splittingly funny, or the memento of a lifetime, gift-giving is a tradition worth keeping.
That’s why it’s important to note, that on top of your family and friends, there’s one other very important entity in your life that will benefit from your gift-giving love. Your business.
This Christmas in the midst of all the busyness, be sure to give your business a gift it will absolutely love.
Go beyond the traditional chocolate-covered pretzels and branded mug. This year, with just a bit of time and money, you can give your business increased longevity, visibility and profitability. Give the gift of a long, healthy, and highly impactful life.
Here are the top 10 gifts your business wants and needs, and a special way to give them ALL.
- Motivation – Every business needs ongoing motivation and encouragement. Face it, the entrepreneurial road is long with lots of obstacles along the way. When you give your business a dose of weekly motivation, it will thank you the rest of the year.
- Clarity – Your poor business gets stuck on a regular basis. As a matter of fact, it may be stuck now… and it’s not your fault. There are a myriad of choices open to your business at every turn, so it’s hard for it to know the right way. Give your business a method to gain quick clarity, and it will be unstoppable.
- Roadmap – Speaking of too many choices, have you ever tried traveling to a new destination with no roadmap or GPS?It can’t be done, at least not in a reasonable amount of time. The reason your business may be wandering in the no-client wasteland is because it’s never been this way before. Buy your business a clear, step-by-step roadmap and the journey will not only be doable, it will be fun.
- Strategy – It’s strange, but going from point A to point Z, even with the above roadmap, isn’t as easy as 1, 2, 3. That’s because it’s not just about where you are going but how you are going to get there.Your business needs strategies that are strengths-based, so it will enjoy doing them again and again. Your business is way too important to you to use a hit or miss approach, so this Christmas invest in sound, strengths-based strategies and watch your business soar.
- Systems – I LOVE systems. They are the essential foundation for lasting success. Help your business identify and invest in few key systems that will work tirelessly, flawlessly, and inexpensively behind the scenes, and you’ll multiply the impact of everything you do.
- Companions – The African Proverb says, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” In other words, never travel alone. Of course, your business probably wants to go fast and far, and that’s okay. The shopping list is the same. Be sure your business tackles the journey with like-hearted, business-minded peers and friends.
- Fun – The average person will spend 90,000 hours of his or her life working. And if you’re an entrepreneur, it may be even more. Whatever strategies and steps you plan to take this year, be sure to infuse them with tons of good old-fashioned fun. We became entrepreneurs so that we could do work we LOVE.
- Wisdom – Don’t make your business be a trail-blazer. The world is moving too fast for you to figure it out on the fly. Thousands of coaches, mentors, and thought-leaders have gone before you and your business and are here to show you a better, faster way. Gift your business regular access to industry experts and save it time and mistakes that could set it back for years to come.
- Coaching – For almost every business goal, coaching will help you and your business get there better and faster than any other method you could try. Of course, you know that. That’s why you became a coach. Now this Christmas, it’s time to hire one.
- Vision – Just as your compelling vision of changed lives launched you out of your comfort zone into opening a business of your own, that same vision must be fanned into a roaring flame in 2019 so it can continue to lead you onward and upward. Give your business some directed time and space to tap into God’s vision for where you want to go in 2019. You’ll be glad you did.
Well, these are the top 10 “must-have” gifts for your business in 2019. Which ones do you need to make sure that your business is viable, profitable, and impactful next year?
Do you want them all? Me, too. J And that’s okay. These are the essential elements every successful business MUST have.
This year, I’d like to help you give your business a long and healthy life in a simple, easy way. That’s right, instead of scouring the Internet asking for countless recommendations or visiting 100 online stores, you can get every single one of these gifts for your business in one place, for one low price.
Where do businesses go to grow? Marketing Momentum.
In fact, Marketing Momentum is the gift you can’t afford to NOT give – the only program of its kind, providing everything you need to succeed as a Christian coach.
In Marketing Momentum, you’ll get…
- Key information in bite-sized pieces in a way that doesn’t overwhelm
- Video, audio, and written tutorials that are available online and accessible at any time
- Weekly group coaching meetings that inspire, inform, and encourage
- A Get Clients Now™ six-week jump start to help you begin generating coaching clients right away
- Live monthly training that equips you with the latest timesaving tools and techniques
- A vibrant online community giving 24/7 access for questions, encouragement, and prayer
- Optional weekly accountability ensuring forward movement is always made
- Monday Morning Motivational audios so you begin each week with a smile and a plan
- And when you sign-up before Christmas, you’ll get to attend my small, intimate Virtual Vision Retreat…
Do you remember the Chinese proverb that says, “When’s the best time to plant a tree? Twenty years ago. When’s the next best time to plant a tree? Today.”
Today really is the best day to begin growing your coaching business in a serious, systematic, strategic way.