Make your Facebook business page “THE” place to be with these 21 different types of popular posts.
- Be funny – Everybody enjoys a good laugh.
- Quote – The Internet has entire sites dedicated to inspiring quotes. It’s easy to share one each day.
- Flash from the past – Post a picture of a something from your childhood such as a Pogo Stick and invite reader’s stories.
- Ask a relevant question – “Should I buy another windows computer or is it time to switch to a Mac?” Trust me, this will ignite a lively conversation.
- Talk about food – Who doesn’t want your Double Fudge Brownie recipe?
- Share a personal story – While remaining professional, don’t be afraid to let your readers see your human side.
- Post inspirational or interesting pictures – You’ll see these all over Facebook. All you need to do is hit the “share” button on one that speaks to you.
- Write a personal note – Tell your fans about interesting things going on in your life.
- Recent news story – Anytime you read a captivating news story online, you can quickly copy and paste the URL to your business page to share it with the world.
- Ask your fans to share their photos – People are especially proud of their children and pets.
- Conduct a poll – Use the “poll” button under your status bar and have your readers vote on their pick for the next American idol.
- Short tip – Useful information is always welcome.
- Share other peoples posts – By sharing others posts, you easily create content and bless the person who wrote the original post.
- Share an inspiring video – Worship songs paired with pictures on YouTube make inspiring mini-movies.
- Share a funny video – These will generate more comments than any other type of post.
- Trivia – Asking a trivia questions sparks people’s interest and keeps them engaged throughout the day.
- Encourage users to post their ‘wins’ – In a good relationship, both people share information about their personal lives. Invite your readers to share their lives with you.
- Question of the day –As a coach, you already have a vast collection of powerful questions. Post one a day and get people thinking.
- Ask the expert – Let your fans ask you about what’s on their minds.
- Celebrate holidays – Just as in the real world, warm holiday greetings are always welcome.
- Announce an event – Offer a free teleseminar or webinar to your fans. It will provide a great opportunity to get to know them better.
There is never an excuse for boring your fans to death. Use a variety of posts to make your page the place to be.
What’s your favorite kind of post to read?